New feature: Group sharing allows users to spread groups to more peopleWilly Simonsson
You asked for it, so here it is – the ability to share Safeland groups.
This new group sharing feature allows users to spread their groups to non-Safeland users on a variety of platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger or via text messenger or email.
All in all, it makes sharing Safeland groups much easier for users and allows non-Safeland users to easily become part of Safeland.
So, if you’re a member of a group, you can go spread the word about Safeland via any digital platform.
Here’s how to do it:
In the Safeland app
- Make sure you’ve updated your Safeland app.
- Go into one of your groups.
- Tap the two cogs in the top right hand corner.
- Next, you will see a big orange button that says ‘Share Group’. Utilise this button to share your group through an array of platforms.
On a computer (https://app.safe.land)
- Log into Safeland at https://app.safe.land
- Simply click one of your groups.
- Use the “share group” option on the right hand side of the screen.
So we invite you to go forth and share the love with your community members and expand your Safeland groups. After all, the more residents get involved your community’s safety – the more resilient you will become!
That’s all for now – keep taking care of each other.
/ Team Safeland